In this SEMA session, you will hear and see how the SEMA Garage research of lifting a truck affects ADAS functionality. Meeting new NHTSA federal mandates for Automatic Emergency Braking will require designers, engineers, manufacturers, installers and distributors to be well versed in the technology.
The practical implementation of ADAS calibration requires the collision industry to return a vehicle, post repair, to its original ADAS operating conditions and within compliance to the guidelines and standards.
This session covers the steps to creating a successful ADAS calibration business model including: market study, creating a business plan, real estate location, renovation, ADAS calibration technician profile, technical training, marketing and delivering services to your clients with quality, documentation and convenience.
This 90 session will be led by the SEMA Garage ADAS Engineer and co-hosted by Car ADAS CEO:
• Mike Muller, SEMA ADAS Engineer
• Greg Peeters, Car ADAS CEO
• Darrell Amberson, President of Operations, LaMettry’s Collision
• Michael Giarrizzo Jr., CEO, Calibration Connection, DCR Systems
• Andy Tylka, Owner, Midwest ADAS, Tag Auto Group
• Sean Guthrie, COO, Car Crafters, Open Road Collision, 1st Choice Collision