Do you enjoy a healthy profit on your Paint and Materials (P&M)?
Would you like to increase your P&M profits?
The way collision centers have estimated their P&M cost differs greatly compared to how the insurance companies compensate their shops, creating many questions about how to effectively manage this profit center. In this session you will learn ways to take total control of you P&M profitability, as the discussion explores best practices used by top performing collision centers to maximize P&M profitability.
Topics will include:
• Utilizing paint and material management software
• Understanding proper job costing
• Properly billing for the new translucent colors
• Defining paint and material separately, and how a collision center invoices for each
• Involving your paint department in the repair plan process to maximize paint labor hours, and more.
Click here to register, and add to your My Show Planner calendar.